Chrome and Firefox extensions are available to inject adds UK address search and validation across different platforms web-based applications.
This extension is free to download and install but integrations need an API Key.
Contact us if you get stuck. Drop by our developer chat page for in-depth assistance.
- Creates Address autocompletion on first address line of address forms
- Checks if key is usable before enabling Address Finder
- Select from a list of all addresses at a postcode by entering exact postcode in the first address line
Download our Chrome Extension from the Chrome Extension Page. Click on
Add to Chrome.
Download our add-on from the Firefox Add-On page.
Once downloaded, you can activate the extension by adding your API Key and enabling the integrations relevant to you on the options page.
Access the extension options page by clicking on our Browser Extension on your address bar and then on
Configure in the popup.
From the options page, click on the
Configuration tab in the left sidebar.
On the configuration page, enter your
API Key and click
Our guide on API Keys explains what they are and how to get one.
After adding your API Key, you may activate the integration relevant to you.
From the options page click on the
Integrations tab in the sidebar. Locate your integration, mark the
Enabled checkbox and click
- To retrieve a list of suggestions, start typing in the first address field. Use the arrow keys or mouse to select your address
- To get a dropdown of addresses at a postcode, enter the entire postcode in the first address field