Your API Key requires a prepurchased balance to function. Your API Key balance must be topped up to continue working.
It is possible to remove the manual aspect of topping up by enabling Automated Top-Ups. If you leave your payment information with us, we can top-up your API Key when your balance runs low and keep you notified.
When enabled, we will start a top-up when your balance falls to 10% of your plan volume, i.e. if your plan volume is 2,000, we will attempt to bill you when you reach 200 lookups.
We dispatch notifications when an automated top-up attempt takes place.
- An automated Top-Up may only take place once per day
- We contact only the email addresses on your API Key notification list
- You can enable automated invoice forwarding from your account page
For data licensing reasons, each lookup batch expires 12 months from first use.
We will notify you and attempt a pre-emptive automated top-up when your balance is within 6 weeks of expiring. We do this to surface any payment issues before your API Key balance falls to 0.
We offer bulk tiers for Automated Top-Ups. Specific costings are available on our pricing options.
Since each batch last 12 months from first use, we recommend aiming to procure 6-9 months in advance.
Our lookup guide explains what kind of search affects your lookup balance.
To set up automated transactions, follow the steps below:
- Add and save your payment details on the billing page. The
Billingtab can be found on the left sidebar on the dashboard.
- At the bottom of the page, you will find a section where you are required to add the plan and select the payment method from the drop down.
- To confirm the automated top-up, click on
Contact us if you need more information or support.